St. Clare-Newport’s Adult Day Health Program offers adults with disabilities and dementia the care, companionship and support services they need in a setting designed for them.
Our multidisciplinary team works with participants and family members to customize an activity and care plan that makes the most of each individual’s time with us.
Our goal is to help participants preserve their highest level of health and functional independence in a safe, secure environment. Oftentimes, Adult Day Health can result in an improved quality of life by allowing families to delay or even avoid the need for full-time care in a nursing home.
Services available include:
- Nursing and personal care
- Medication administration
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech language therapy
- Exercise programs
- Meals, nutritional counseling and/or dining assistance
- Transportation to and from the center
- Recreational and social activities
- Health screenings, counseling and education
- Respite care
Our convenient location, circular driveway and front door portico make pick up and drop off easy. We are committed to increasing the health and well-being of our participants and to simplifying caregiving for family members, so that families can remain together.