June 24, 2021 – An Update from us on COVID-19
An important update from us.
An Update from us on COVID-19
June 24, 2021
To Our Residents and Family Members:
We want to provide you with an update on the visitation guidelines
during the COVID-19 Pandemic. The safety and well-being of our residents
continue to be our priority. Upon entering the facility, you must wear
a mask at all times. All visitors will be asked to perform hand hygiene
with an alcohol-based hand rub and complete a screening questionnaire. Your
temperature will be taken, and you will be asked whether you are
vaccinated or not. In addition, compassionate care visits are always
permitted, please contact a member of our social service department.
Visiting Hours: please call the facility directly for our most up to
date visiting hours 401-849-3204
* All visits must be scheduled by calling the facility in advance.
* Regardless of vaccination status, everyone MUST wear a well-fitting
mask at all times.
* Once screened, visitors are asked to go directly to the resident’s
room (or another designated visitation area). Traveling through other
areas of the facility is strictly prohibited.
* More than one visitor is allowed in a resident’s room if the
resident and visitors are fully vaccinated and the number of visitors
does not impede the facility’s ability to maintain the core principles
of infection prevention (such as social distancing).
· At this time in order to meet the core principles of
prevention we must limit to no more than two visitors.
* Outdoor visits are preferred, weather permitting.
* If all visitors and the resident are fully vaccinated, masks are not
required while visiting outside.
* Children are permitted to visit, only if they are able to follow all
the above guidelines. Keep in mind that more than one visitor is allowed to
visit the resident’s room ONLY if all visitors and the resident are
fully vaccinated. Therefore, if you are bringing a child under the age
of 12, or an older child that is not fully vaccinated, you will not be
able to visit in the room.
The facility has a right to deny entry for those who:
* Refuse or are unable to wear a mask
* Are unable or choose not to follow the guidelines set forth
* Have signs or symptoms of COVID-19 (regardless of vaccination
* Have had close contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past 14
days, unless they’ve been vaccinated or have tested positive for
COVID-19 in the past 90 days and completed their isolation period. Close
contact means you’ve been within six feet of someone with COVID-19 for
a total of 15 minutes or more in a 24-hour period.
* Are currently in quarantine based on Rhode Island quarantine
We will continue to provide you with updates as they become available.
Should you have any questions, we encourage you to contact a member of
our management team. Thank you for your continued support.
Mary Beth Daigneault
St. Clare-Newport 
St. Clare-Newport | 309 Spring St., Newport, RI 02840
Unsubscribe firstname.lastname@example.org 
Update Profile  | Constant Contact Data Notice 
Sent by email@example.com
Try email marketing for free today!